Today marks the end of our first of two weeks in Haiti – and what a week it’s been for our mission team! Here are some highlights (enjoy the pics below):
- We greeted and prayed with our partner pastors.
- Along with our Haitian team, we prepared all materials for the pastors training.
- Jerry shared the gospel and Brian shared his testimony in an English language class for young adults.
- Tony, Ken and Jerry taught classes in a Bible college, founded last year by one of our partner pastors.
- We visited and spoke in two Haitian churches.
- We led 18 hours of ministry training for 107 Haitian church leaders over three days.
- We ate a lot of rice!
We plan to leave on Saturday for our next pastors training in Cap Haitien. Pray that the city remains calm after President Jovenel’s funeral there today. Pray that we are able to start our training conference as scheduled on Monday morning. Pray that the Lord will keep us safe so that we can fulfill His will for our two weeks here.
Thank you for your prayers and support for our trip to Haiti for such a time as this!