Our strategy is to offer six short-term, high impact courses to front-line church leaders in locations accessible to them. That’s a mouthful! Let’s decode:
- Short-term = PPI offers 3-day courses that provide 16-18 hours of instruction, basically 1 credit Bible college courses.
- High-impact = We focus on training, not just teaching. So we limit the number of course participants to 112, and we involve them in individual and group assignments that grow their Bible study skills, heart and character, and leadership wisdom and practice.
- Front-line church leaders = Most men and women who attend our conferences already serve in a church in some way. The majority of men are tent-making pastors, meaning they work another job and pastor a small church. Most women students serve their church as deaconnesses, teachers and/or pastor’s wives.
- Locations accessible = The vast majority of church leaders in developing nations lack access to good ministry training. God has called us to take good training to them! So we offer our courses in host churches in key cities all around the country.
Our six foundational courses are (course titles in French and English):
- Course 1 – Le message et le messager (The Message and the Messenger)
- Course 2 –Notre puissant évangile (Our Powerful Gospel)
- Course 3 – Diriger l’église de Jésus (La mission et la stratégie) (Leading Jesus’ Church – Mission and Strategy)
- Course 4 – Faire des disciples – Comment le faire? (Make Disciples – How do we do it?)
- Course 5 – Diriger l’église de Jésus (Les leaders-serviteurs et l’organisation) (Leading Jesus’ Church – Servant-Leaders and Organization)
- Course 6 – L’opposition de Satan et la victoire de Jésus (Satan’s Opposition and Jesus’ Victory)