Some of you have asked, “Why do you need to lead PPI full-time?” That’s a good question! Here’s what I’m privileged to do as Executive Director of Partnership of Pastors International:
- Provide overall vision and leadership in fulfilling PPI’s mission of encouraging, training and resourcing church leaders in Haiti and other developing countries.
- Write and publish pastors training courses and other ministry resources for international church leaders.
- Lead all aspects of our pastors training conferences.
- Equip and mentor national trainers and conference teams to strengthen churches and expand the gospel.
- Provide ways for American believers like you to love fellow believers poor nations through actions and in truth!
I’m convinced God wants me now to give priority to the poor, not my leftover time and energy. CLICK HERE to read my PPI formal job description. Let us know if you have questions.
Return to the post HERE.