Thanks for taking this step to learn more about serving with a PPI U.S. mission team! Now you’re ready to apply. Here’s how to do it – and what happens after that:
- If you haven’t already, get to know us more HERE before starting your U.S. mission team application.
- Complete your U.S. mission team application HERE.
- We’ll respond to you within 10 days to get to know you more (if we don’t already) and to communicate a decision to you.
- If we invite you to be part of a PPI U.S. Mission Team, you will need to make a minimum $200 deposit toward your total trip expenses. Please note that this deposit is not refundable.
- Begin raising support through your church, friends, family and coworkers. THIS INFO will help you do that.
- Start preparing spiritually and practically for serving brothers and sisters in a developing country. CLICK HERE for your team’s preparation steps and meetings.